06 March 2011

GAP - Eco Day

It has been a while since my last post. I have been busy but not with blogging!

It was a great day today. My family took me out to meet some of my old mates and to meet some new ones. We were promoting ourselves again and we had lots of attention from lots of adults and children and even the Mayor! It was great to see Stanley again, we did not get a chance to get up to much, but still, there is always a next time! I met Maggie and Tux and Nicky and Poonie for the first time and re-aquainted myself with Barny, Hoss and Reba again.

After the day I reflected that if we had EFTPOS machines on our backs we could have sold ourselves many times over. Many people thought that we were up for adoption, if we were we would have been taken there and then! In the picture below you can see Tux and I posing with Mayor Len Brown and in the slide show you can see all of us.



No comments:

Followers