24 April 2011

Easter Show

My family took me and my new compadre, Jess to the Royal Easter Show at the Auckland Showgrounds this weekend. We were bundled into the car and off we went, I love traveling in the car and stood all the way with my nose out of the window. Jess just lay there. Once inside the grounds we easily found all of our old mates and met many more new ones at the GAP tent. Jess had met some of them too from the last GAP meet at Four Seasons in Glen Innes a couple of weeks ago. It was really busy and we were ideally positioned between the rabbits and alpacas to really want to get off the stand and go find the source of the smells! Apart from that distraction we were on a corner site and had loads of traffic come past us. We were all over loved, patted, stroked and kissed by thousands of people.

As a result of us hanging around as we did, we were able to hand out loads of brochures and many of the visitors are now really interested in adopting some of our fellow hounds. I hope they do.

The images below are from the show. Forgot to write down the names of the hounds but you will all know who you are!

No comments:

Followers