04 January 2010

Comments and advertising

You may have noticed that my site has adverts on it. My new family have set up this blog to keep all of you who know me in the loop about my transition from track to blobbing! My new family also hope that this site will help and encourage others to adopt ex-racing greyhounds from GAP and other re-homing organisations around the world for my fellow racers. The adverts have been placed here purposely, the plan is to encourage readers to click on the advertising links. Every time each one of you do, each click will generate money and any and all monies created from the site will be sent to GAP to help them to keep doing the good work that they are doing, so spread the word and encourage the clicking!

In addition my family have also turned on commenting for the site, so now you can all leave me comments.

No comments:

Followers